Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inferno Day 2

Today was day 2 of Inferno. I am writing at 10:30 at night and I am dripping sweat! "Why?" you ask.  Well, today was a typical Tuesday for me. Absolutely crazy. Nothing went at planned. I ended up not getting home from working for my mom till 7:30 pm. The good news is that I had planned ahead so I could take my recommended meals and snacks with me. When I arrived home, I procceded to make dinner-pictured above. It is Grilled Teriyaki Salmon with Ginger Rice and Bok Choy. By the way, that is a full size dinner plate and my husband loved it! The food I get to eat is amazing!  Then I went on to do the Turbo Fire workouts Fire 45/HIIT 20/Stretch 10 because I have committed to do this program. That was just short of an hour and a half of Turbo! The only change I have to report is that I actually dropped 2 pounds since yesterday. If I loose anymore I'll post tomorrow. Check back again for Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment