Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Inferno Day 1

This week I have decided to do a program called Inferno. It is a 5 day plan to cleanse the body and change daily eating habits to prepare for Turbo Fire. It is a fast-track weight loss program to shift metabolism into "turbo" mode. I will be tracking my progress and thoughts on my blog this week. I invite you to follow along on my journey to see if 5 days can really make a difference.

Here are my before pictures. You will find my statistics listed after the pictures.

OK, so I don't look bad. I am 46 and have had four kids, but I know I can do better. I have not been exercising for while. Although my weight hasn't changed, my body sure has. Here are my current stats: Weight 125 lbs, Bust 35 1/2 inches, Waist 27 1/2 inches, Hips 37 inches, Right Thigh 21 1/2 inches, Body Fat Percentage 23.4 %

My thoughts on the first day. I felt hungry all day. That is, until I worked out. I wasn't sure how I was even going to work out if I was so hungry. With in 5 minutes, the endorphins kicked in and I had a ton of energy. I needed to plan more time for my workout. I did the "new to class" version that takes the time to break down the moves. That added an extra half hour to the work out. The food is very yummy! I had an egg sandwich for breakfast and honey dijon chicken for dinner. The food tastes great and is easy to make. My husband is excited to eat "good" food this week.

I invite you to check back every day this week to check on my progress. I won't be posting personal pictures till the end. I want to save the "after" for a surprise. Let's see if I can get "pageant ready" in 5 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment