Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scout Night at the Rockies

I attended Boy Scout Night at the Rockies game on August 21st. I had a table in the children's area where I signed autographs, handed out American Heart Association literature for both Go Red for Women and EmpowerMe2B. My Husband and two youngest sons accompanied me.

This Cub Scout wore his uniform to the game even though he didn't have to. That is true Scout Spirit.This dad and his son just wanted to have their picture taken with me. I think it threw a lot of people off to see a Boy Scout leader in uniform with a Mrs. Colorado International sash. They thought it was great.I missed Dinger during the third inning photo session so he made a special private appearance just so I could have my picture taken with him. I not only got a hug, but a kiss also. Who ever is Dinger, is a really special guy. He even took time to High-five a bunch of children who had started to gather before escaping through a private door. Thank you Dinger!

No comments:

Post a Comment