Sunday, August 9, 2009

Miss and Miss Teen International 2009

I was able to stay the second week of the International Pageants for the Miss and Miss Teen divisions. It was such an honor to meet Jayna Altman. She is such a gracious young lady.Emily and Jamie arrived ready for an exciting week of tours, rehearsals, interviews and preliminaries.If you would like to compete in either of these divisions, please contact Cindy at Colorado Crown.
Sherryl Ellison, Mrs. California International 2009 stayed that week to cheer for her daughter who was competing in the Miss Teen division. How cool is that?!
These beautiful ladies had the difficult task of choosing one winner for each division from a field of so many qualified young women.
Each night of the prelims, I was introduced to the crowd-spotlight and all. It was so wonderful to be able to support Emily and Jamie.
Of course, now that my competition was over, time to feast! My first Chicago Hot Dog. It was soooo good!While I was there I was able to act as Assistant Director. I helped Emily get ready for her personal interview. At the end of the week, Cindy asked me to come on board as her official Assistant Director. I will continue my reign through the end of February and possibly move into that position at that time.
I loved watching these two work together. They supported one another with true sisterly love (no, they aren't actually sisters).This mall was located across the street. I spent much of my spare time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment