Saturday, February 27, 2010

Studio A

On Tuesday night I had the opportunity to stop by Adrienne's studio, Studio A. She was teaching a modeling class when we walked in. These young ladies were reciting a positive affirmation poem. Afterwards, I was asked to speak to these incredible teens. These future leaders of America certainly are going to rock our country. Each one of them has a terrific future!
Adrienne Carver, Mrs. Maryland International, 2009 and myself. She was the one contestant I was the most intimidated by since she is a "triple crown" queen. That was silly of me. We have since become close friends and she is one of my biggest cheer leaders. I have learned never to be "star struck" by someone. We are all people and the ones we are most afraid of may one day be our closest friend!
What an honor to get to know these two beautiful queens. I am hoping to get back to Maryland in the near future and work with them again as I work on my next big project. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment