Monday, February 8, 2010

Miss Colorado High School America Pageant

I attended the Miss Colorado High School America Pageant. I sat with Joy who is Emily Schlehuber's Mom. Emily is our Miss Teen Colorado International 2009.
Congratulations to the newly crowned Miss Colorado High School America, Annika. She has a lot of preparation for Nationals to be held in Branson, MO in March. Good Luck!
After the pageant, I had the opportunity to catch up with Christine Warembourg, Mrs. Colorado International 2006 and Mrs. Colorado United States 2007. She is a wonderful sister queen, friend and also Emily's pageant coach.
Christine and I were so proud of Emily! She made top 10!
There was a large group of visiting queens. Many of these young ladies I have had the privilege of meeting and working with them and Chaplain Rourk. We have a wonderful network of queens all making a difference for Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment