Wednesday, February 3, 2010

St. Louis Catholic School Health Fair

When I arrived at the 9 Health Fair for St. Louis Catholic School, a group of girls were coming to the Civil Air Patrol Booth. When they saw my crown and banner, they just had to try them on. They are so cute! Maybe the future Miss America or Miss USA is pictured here today. "Dream Big" I always tell them.
Erin Feltes, Mrs. Colorado Galaxy was on hand to help tell the kids about "better things to do than drugs". She is a beautiful young lady with so much to give to our community. I am always blessed by our time together.
I was invited by Chaplain Rourk. We traded "hats" for this picture. I'm not sure I would want to wear his for very long. He is a wonderful mentor and roll model.
These "crash dummies" were walking around reminding everyone to "buckle up". Car seats and booster seats are so important. My family was in a horrible car wreck in 2005. My son who was in a booster seat actually walked away without any injuries, while the rest of us sustained injuries including my middle son who suffered a skull fracture. For more information go to Safe Kids Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment