Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Streets at South Glenn

 I had the honor to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony at the Streets at South Glenn in Centennial, Colorado. Although I live only a mile from this wonderful new shopping center, I encourage everyone to come check it
  out.

Mayor Randy Pye was on hand to cut the ribbon. He is the visionary for this new town center for the city of Centennial. It was an honor to meet him again.
 
These students from the Littleton Public Schools were at the ribbon cutting ceremony on a field trip. The Littleton Public Schools are the best in Colorado. Of course, that is my opinion and I might be a little biased because all four of my children have attended them.
I love to get pictures with mascots, if you haven't noticed. Here I am with the Bank of the West bear. The woman in the suit was a real trooper and never fell out of character. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment