Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baskin Robbins Ice Cream for Children's Hospital



Baskin Robbins sponsored a Children's Hospital fundraiser. 31% of all purchases made that night went directly to Children's Hospital and 100% of all donations did, too. They even had a sign out front to welcome us.

Here is my first attempt at scooping ice cream. Emily was so pleased with me! I love her laugh. She didn't laugh so much when it was her turn.


It was tougher than I thought to scoop ice cream. I have a new found respect for those who do this every day. This will surely build up those arm muscles.

Some of my family came out to support Children's Hospital. (L-R) Josh, My mom-Sarah, her cousins-Paula and Mike, Matt and myself. Thanks so much!

This wonderful crew taught us everything we needed to know about ice cream, from scooping cones to making sundaes! They were so nice and patient.
 

Katie Layman, Miss Colorado America 2010 was on hand to help out. She is an amazing young woman with a genuine interest in other people. Good luck in January, Katie!


A big THANK YOU goes to these wonderful ladies from the Children's Hospital. Every cone on the wall represents a donation made to Children's. We almost filled the wall that night. It was a great time for a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment