Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Miss Colorado Preteen Pageant

I recently attended the Miss Preteen Colorado Pageant with two friends, E-Dee (L) and Tanya (R). They are the newly crowned Colorado Galaxy Queens. It was so much fun to sit with them. This was also my first formal appearance as Beauties of America Colorado's 40's.
One of the wonderful things about pageants is all the amazing friendships that are formed. Both of these young ladies attended to cheer on friends. I love these girls!!!
I had the honor of being at Katelyn's crowning as the emcee for the Colorado Coed pageant. I was so inspired by this pageant that I wanted to compete in a system that is divided by age categories, too. This is why I a competing at Beauties of America.
Congratulations to Rylee, the new Miss Colorado Outstanding Sweetheart. I also met her through the Colorado Coed pageant. She is so energetic and always has a smile on her face!
Congratulations go out to my client, Ashley. She won best essay and Fabulous Face as well as placing 2nd runner up!! Way to go, Ashley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment