Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Colorado and Wyoming Galaxy Pageant

I had a wonderful time at the CO/WY Galaxy pageant. I was able to attend with my dear friends Tiffany and Shannon. Shannon brought her step-daughter, Taylor. She is a beautiful young lady. I wonder when we will get her into pageants?
L-R Jessica and Erin are both 2009 Colorado Galaxy queens. As Mrs. Colorado International, I had the honor and fun of making several appearances with both of these fabulous ladies. They are both dear friends now. Jessica was also Mrs. Colorado International 2007.
I met several visiting queens. Yolanda Makel is the reigning Ms. Galaxy. She is so transparent and genuine!
The reigning Miss Wyoming International is Alyssa. I am so excited for her to attend International!
Brandi is Ms Essence. She was the co-host for the evening. What a gracious lady!
Congratulations to my friend E-Dee for winning Ms. Colorado Galaxy!
Congratulations to my dear friend Brenda for taking first runner up to Mrs. Colorado Galaxy. She also is a Mrs. Colorado International queen.
RaeJean is the director of this quality pageant. She has done an amazing job of putting together a fun and fair pageant.
I was there to support two of my clients, Tanya (L) and Sybrina (R). Good job ladies!
A huge congratulations to client and friend, Tanya, the new Mrs. Colorado Galaxy!!! All your hard work and following hours of advice paid off!! Now to get you ready for the Mrs. Galaxy Pageant!!
We all met at Old Chicago's Pizza for an after party. After a long night, it was wonderful to kick off my shoes with outgoing Miss Colorado Galaxy, Amanda. She has done an amazing job as a title holder!

No comments:

Post a Comment