Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mrs. Colorado Pageant

I recently attended the Mrs. Colorado Pageant with a fabulous group of ladies. We are all friends through pageantry. I would have to say that some of the most amazing women I have met, I met through pageants. These ladies are no exception.
Of course, this lady is no exception. This is Heidi, Miss Teen World Colorado. Her successor will have big shoes to fill.
My friend, Brenda, came all the way from Montrose for the weekend. The Mrs. Colorado Pageant, a preliminary to the Mrs. America pageant, is probably one of the most amazing shows in the world. I was not disappointed at all this year. Another quality and entertaining show was put on by the director, Emily and her crew.
It was wonderful to catch up with my friend and client Jennifer who also happens to be Mrs. Colorado US Beauties. 
These ladies are some of my dearest friends. Jessica, far right, performed with her dance troop and put on an amazing performance!
I was there to support my dear friend and client, Erin! Way to go, Erin. She placed top 15 in a field of 47 women! She is definitely one of my heroes!
This was also a reunion for three years of Mrs. Colorado International queens: Brenda 2008, Jessica 2007 and myself 2009. What a fabulous night of friends and pageantry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment