Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Emceeing the NAMI Walk Kick Off Event

Greg (R) is the organizer for the  Colorado NAMI Walk. He asked me to be the emcee for the kick off event. I was honored to do so. Nichol (L) is who came up with the tag line "Taking the ugly out of mental illness." I look forward to working with both to have a successful walk. If you would like to donate or participate, please go to my Walker Page.
Lacy is the director for NAMI Colorado. She works tirelessly for those with mental illness and their families.
Friend and fellow queen, Tanya, Mrs. Colorado Galaxy, helped emcee. She made a lovely "Vanna" as we gave away gifts at the end of evening. Matt is from the Mental Health Network. We support each other's efforts to help those with mental illness.
This gentleman is at most events. He has such a passion for helping others. I look forward to seeing him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment