Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Miss Yampa Valley

 I recently judged the Miss Yampa Valley Pageant with my wonderful pageant sister, Jamie Reed. We made the 4 plus hour drive to Craig, CO. We chatted and enjoyed the varied scenery on the way. Saturday morning was the interview portion.
We had the pleasure of working with another judge for the interview and gown competition. There were a separate set of judges for fun wear and tallent. I was so glad I didn't have to judge the whole competition. I was so impressed with these young ladies. Any of them would have represented the Yampa Valley well.
Here we are with all the winners. These young ladies truely stood out in their age divisions. They are already busy making appearances in the Yampa Valley area. Congratulations!!!

Jamie and I had a wonderful time. I hope we get invited back next year. I love judging pageants because I believe pageants have such a positive influence on young women today.

No comments:

Post a Comment