Thursday, November 25, 2010

Colorado Coed Party

 I was so honored to be asked to attend the "good luck" party for the girls going to Coed Nationals over Thanksgiving break. They were so excited to do a fashion show for us so we could see all their outfits one last time.
 Deonne and Lize both have worked hard this year to make the Colorado Coed experience a wonderful one.
 What I love about this picture is the love these girls have for each other. They truly care for one another. Good Luck, girls!!!
I love Deonne!! She is an amazing lady with a huge heart. She is a terrific director for the Colorado Coed Pageant. I am so blessed to be a part of this amazing group of women!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Even I met her last weekend in a party venue. She is a wonderful person and very pretty. We spend some time together talking about my life, and she also gave some good advice and suggestions on my career and life goals, I really liked her.

    ReplyDelete