Thursday, November 25, 2010

Miss CO USA

It was wonderful to meet the out going Miss Colorado USA, Jessica Hartman. I congratulated her on a job well done. She was 3rd runner up at Miss USA. Thank you Jessica for representing Colorado with style and grace.
 The USA pageants are a wonderful way to catch up with friends. This is Maria who competed at Miss CO Galaxy last year.
 I met Jess at the Colorado Coed pageant where I was the emcee. She went on to win her division at the Colorado National American Miss pageant.
 Hiedi's latest title includes Miss Colorado Teen World and 1st runner up at Miss America Teen World.
  Makayla is an outstanding young woman. She always does everything with tremendous enthusiasm. I had the honor of working with her during my year as Mrs. Colorado International.
 Jennifer is Mrs. Colorado US Beauties and also a client of mine. I am excited to see what all she will do this year.
 Michelle is Mrs. United America. She had won her national title the week before. This was her first appearance as Mrs. United America.
 Teresa has held many titles. Her latest accomplishment is her national title of Miss United America. Way to go Teresa!!
 I am so proud of the way these two ladies represented Colorado!
 Much of the fun of attending pageants is going together. We had so much fun just hanging out and watching the show.
Tori also competed at the Miss Teen Colorado USA. I also met her during my year as Mrs. Colorado International. I look forward to following her pageant career.
Congratulations to Blair Griffith, Miss Colorado USA 2011. I am wishing you the best as you represent Colorado in the Miss USA pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment