Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ms. Planet Beach

I love going to pageants and cheering on my friends. Erin Feltes, Mrs. Colorado Galaxy, and I went to the Ms. Planet Beach Colorado to cheer on our friend and pageant sister, Jessica Smith. It was so much fun getting to spend time with Erin.
Jessica was on fire that night. Here she is answering the on stage question with Ms. Planet Beach International. I was amazed at how much she knew about Planet Beach and all they had to offer. I know that her penchant for learning about the information has helped her be successful in pageants in the past. She certainly knew her information that night.

I was so proud of Jessica when they announced her the winner. She is an amazing competitor and really shone that night. I am so proud of you, Jess!!!!
It is always fun to run into old pageant friends. I caught up with Tracy Taylor, radio personality and pageant sister. She was one of the judges. I would say she had a difficult job, but I know Jessica stood out in the crowd and that made Tracy's job a little easier. What a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment