Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our Little Miss Pageant


I had the honor of emceeing the Our Little Miss Pageant. I am pictured here with some of the amazing women who helped make this pageant a success, including Judi Sugar who is pictured second from the left.


Between the casual wear and the party wear I had the opportunity to interview two reigning queens who were there as judges. Shannon Morgan, (L) is the reigning Mrs. Colorado United States. She competed for the title of Mrs. United States this past summer where she received the Mrs. Congeniality award. Her other good news upon arriving home from the pageant was that she is expecting her first child. I also interviewed E-Dee Martin (R), who is the reigning Ms Galaxy. She also competed over the summer. It is so wonderful to have another national titleholder from our amazing state!


Shannon (C) and Tiffany Rice (R) are two of my best friends in pageantry and in life. Tiffany is an amazing photographer and did my head shot that is pictured on my blog. For more information about her wonderful photography, please visit her site at http://tiffanyjude.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment