Monday, October 31, 2011

Miss Colorado USA 2011

I attended the Miss Colorado USA Pageant to support the amazing young women who compete in this system. Congratulations to my client, Marybel Gonzales, the newly crowned Miss Colorado USA!!! I am so proud of you! You are a special young lady with a wonderful story to share.
Of course, every winner has an amazing team behind them. Angelique (L),her sister, was her stylist and her mom (R) was there to support her every step of the way.
The passing of the crown is always bittersweet. Blair has done such an amazing job and I want to congratulate her on becoming Glamour Magazines top 20 women in America!
Congratulations to Victoria Korthuis, who received the honor of 3rd runner up for Miss Teen Colorado USA! Although she is not my client, I have known this young lady for several years. She is a wonderful and gracious competitor.
 Ashley Schuett attends the same high school that my children attend. I have watched her grow and mature over the past few years. Her heart is huge!
Micayla Keely is a fun pageant girl! She loves to try new experiences and is pretty much fearless. I wish her the best of luck at her pageant this month! Watch for all these fabulous young ladies in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment