Thursday, June 30, 2011

Miss Colorado Pageant 2011

I attended the Miss Colorado Pageant with two of my dear International friends. Jamie (L) was Miss Colorado International 2009 the same year I was Mrs. Colorado International. We made appearances and attended nationals together. Brie (R) was the first runner up to Jamie at Colorado International that same year. It was so wonderful catching up with both of these special ladies.
I was finally able to congratulate pageant client, Kristen, on her win at Miss Colorado Coed. She is the newly crowned Miss Colorado Coed. This was only her second appearance. I am so excited for her and the year ahead.
 Ashley was first runner up at MAOT. I have known Ashley for a couple of year both through pageantry and through my son who attends the same high school. She is genuine and giving. Her true beauty radiates from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment