Thursday, June 30, 2011

Colorado NAM 2011

Congratulating Abi on her win in her division at the Colorado National American Miss Pageant. I have watched her compete in numerous pageants over the past few years. I will say this much about Abi, she is fearless!!! I love that about her!
It was wonderful seeing the Ashleys. You may recognize the Ashley on the left from a previous post where she won first runner up at MAOT. The middle Ashley I met at the Colorado International pageant the year I competed. She did a great job as a NAM queen!
Yes, it looks like the theme for the night was black, white and blue. Here I am congratulating client, Chloe, on her win as Miss Colorado Jr. Teen NAM along with Michelle, who is Mrs. United America.
Congratulations to Chloe on all her trophies and winning her division. It was such a pleasure working with her. She is a hard worker and learns quickly. Good luck at Nationals this November!

No comments:

Post a Comment