Sunday, November 8, 2009

Littleton Stride


Early Saturday morning, I arrived at the Littleton History Museum for the Littleton Stride. It is a fundraiser  for the Littleton Public Schools. I have four children who have all attended LPS. This was a great opportunity to give back to my local community.


Our own Miss Teen Colorado International, Emily, joined me for this event. She is such a trooper!



At this hour, coffee is a wonderful thing. Thank you to Starbucks and all the other sponsors who came out to support the Littleton Stride.

We worked the timing chip pickup table. I'm still not sure how the things work, but for some, they wanted to know how quickly they finished the course. When we finished, we went to the finish line to cheer on the participants along with the local high school cheerleaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment