Monday, November 2, 2009

Colorado International 2010


Crowns and sashes before the pageant. Who will be the next Colorado International Queens?


The pageant opens and I help introduce the judges. The beautiful and gracious Armaiti Fitzgerald, Mrs. International was the Mistress of Ceremonies for the night.

Awaiting the judges decisions on special awards and winners.


Helping to crown my successor, Roni Bibb.
 

All the queens and our Director Cindy (center)
 
L-R Jamie Patrick, Miss Colorado International 2009; Emily Schlehuber, Miss Teen Colorado International 2009; Armaiti Fitzgerald, Mrs. International 2009 and Me, Mrs. Colorado International, 2009

 
Three years of Mrs. Colorado Internationals: Brenda Baecker, Roni Bibb and myself.
 
Handing out awards at the post pageant reception. Jessica Hayutin, Miss Centennial International won best in elegance, the award for  evening gown.


If you follow my blog, these two faces should be familiar to you by now. Rita Case, first runner up at Mrs. Colorado America 2009 and Erin Feltes, Mrs. Colorado Galaxy 2009 traveled the 5 plus hours to support me. I love these ladies!


Arma and I after the pageant. There is something to be said for wearing comfortable pageant shoes. See? We are still smiling :-)


I couldn't resist a "MySpace" picture with my sister queen and good friend, Arma.


No comments:

Post a Comment