Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mrs. International

I am off to compete at Mrs. International. Here is my ad page that will be listed in the program. I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has helped me along the path that has lead me here. I thank my LORD for giving me the courage to stand up for what I believe in and to share it with the world. I thank my family for the endless hours of practice they have endured to prepare me. I especially want to thank my husband, Scott for supporting me even when he didn't understand why I was competing. My mother, also, gets a great big thank you for all her support. I couldn't have done this with out her. I guess you are never too old to need your mom's guidance. I am sure I can't list everyone here or this blog would go on forever. I would like to thank a few more people. Nicole Cosme at Denver Area Council , Reanne of the Royal Image Boutique , Megan of Graphique Fine Arts Photogaphy and especially, Suzy Bootz of Suzy Bootz Consulting . Without all these people supporting me, I never could have come so far.I would also like to take the time to thank Cindy Harwood, my state director. She has been such a help and source for information about this pageant. If you would like more information about the Mrs., Miss or Miss Teen Colorado International Pageant please go to Colorado Crown or check out the Mrs. International website if you live in another state. If you have a platform you are passionate about and would like to compete in a pageant system that is truly family oriented, then International Pageants are what you are looking for. I hope to see you at the next state level International Pageant!

No comments:

Post a Comment