Sunday, February 1, 2009

Liz of My Pageant Place


This past week, I was in Las Vegas for my annual business convention. While I was there, I had the honor and privilege of meeting Liz, who is the founder of My Pageant Place. This is similar to my space and as the moderator, Liz is tenacious that there will be no bashing. So this is a safe place for anyone who is interested in pageantry, whether as a contestant, judge, director or fan.


Liz comes out of an extensive pageant backgroud. Before moving to Las Vegas a year ago, she was the assistant director for the Mrs. New York America Pageant. She knows a lot of people in the industry and is a wealth of knowlege on the subject. She even has Valerie Hayes on board to give advice to anyone who asks. So if you want to know just about anything about Pageants, just ask Liz.


The last little teaser that Liz left me with is that she is planning a big surprise to go along with the Miss USA Pageant to be held in April in Las Vegas. So if you haven't joined yet, head on over to http://www.mypageantplace.com/ to get in on the action. It really is a great place to meet other contestants and support each other. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment