Friday, July 6, 2012

Colorado National American Miss

The Colorado National American Miss Pageant was held the weekend of June 29th through July 2nd. I am so proud of all my clients who competed that weekend!
In the Princess division, Andrea Davis made top 10. Pictured is Lyora Williams who won first runner up and numerous awards in the optionals competition.
 In the Pre-Teen division, Ashley Berry won second runner up and numerous awards in the optionals competition. Alisha Davis placed in the top 15.
 My clients in the Jr. Teen division, Taylor Stordahl (L) was third runner up and Elizabeth Wheelwright was fourth runner up along with numerous awards in the optionals.

I am so proud of my clients, Chloe Brown who was Miss Jr. Teen Colorado NAM and Kerry Ann Kelly who was Miss Teen Colorado NAM! Both young ladies placed in the top 10 at nationals last Thanksgiving in Disney Land. Both are amazing and I can't wait to see what they do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment