Monday, April 2, 2012

Miss Colorado Coed 2012

I was so proud of all my clients this past weekend at the Colorado Miss American Coed Pageant! Several young ladies won or placed, but even if they didn't, I am still so proud that they each did their best!
I am so proud of my clients who are the outgoing queens. Kristen did a wonderful job as Miss Colorado Coed! She was a great roll model for all the younger queens.
Ashley has grown into such a beautiful and kind young lady. She did an amazing job as Miss Colorado Teen. She even inspired her younger sister as she competed this year.
I just love and I am so proud of all these young ladies. I have known them all for years. Even though Alina (Center Right) is not one of my personal clients, she has attended my workshops and taken diligent notes from everyone she meets. She is also a beautiful young lady, inside and out.
Ashley has been my client for over a year now. I am so proud of her 4th place in the Pre-Teen division. It was one of the toughest age groups! She was not only an amazing competitor but a true example of good sportsmanship.
Remember I said that Ashley inspired her sister? Well, here she is! Galacia was crowned Miss Centennial State Sweetheart! She worked really hard this year and it paid off!
If ever there was an example of persistence it would be embodied in this young lady. This was her 10th year competing in the Coed system. Although she made queen's quart in previous years, she had not won. She had one coaching session with me and took first runner up. This year she purchase one of my packages. Her hard work and dedication paid off with the crown! I am pleased to present your Miss Colorado Coed, Bekah!

6 comments:

  1. You are such a wonderful example, motivator, friend and coach to all of your clients. Ashley's life has been so blessed by you both personally and in pageants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle...Bryan and I (Bekah's parents) appreciate the help you gave Bekah. However, I would like to make a correction to you information about Bekah. This was her 10th year in the pageant. Her first year she placed in the top 15 of 60+ young ladies. Since then she place in the Queen's court every year except for one. We are looking forward to the experience she will have at Nationals! Bryan and Paula Gallegos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnak you for your correction. I have corrected the post.

      Delete
    2. yeah i bet bekah did a good job hope she liked my card and this is teresa

      Delete
  3. Thank you for being an AWESOME pageant coach. I took the liberty to include you in my book, Producing Beauty Pageants: A Director’s Guide, 2nd Ed. The beauty about this book is that pageant coaches who are familiar with the content within these pages – specifically how the major pageant systems operate behind the scenes that has never been made public until now – benefit with such knowledge when preparing candidates for competition. Respectfully, Anna Stanley

    Ebook:
    https://www.amazon.com/Producing-Beauty-Pageants-Directors-Guide-ebook/dp/B01FRJTG7Q
    paperback:
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/producing-beauty-pageants-anna-stanley/1123850151

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being an AWESOME pageant coach. I took the liberty to include you in my book, Producing Beauty Pageants: A Director’s Guide, 2nd Ed. The beauty about this book is that pageant coaches who are familiar with the content within these pages – specifically how the major pageant systems operate behind the scenes that has never been made public until now – benefit with such knowledge when preparing candidates for competition. Respectfully, Anna Stanley

    Ebook:
    https://www.amazon.com/Producing-Beauty-Pageants-Directors-Guide-ebook/dp/B01FRJTG7Q
    paperback:
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/producing-beauty-pageants-anna-stanley/1123850151

    ReplyDelete