Thursday, June 24, 2010

2010 Miss Colorado American Coed Pageant

This past weekend, I had the honor of emceeing the Colorado Coed pageant. Deonn Wiess is the fabulous director and friend who invited me. Here we are at check in on Friday.
Here are all the fabulous outgoing queens. I have had a wonderful time getting to know these amazing young ladies over the past year. We made several appearances together with Chaplain Rourk.
 These beautiful women were the optional judges on Saturday. (L-R) Dianna-Lynne Wells, Michele Wegner and Erin Feltes. They had the difficult task of judging the talent, modeling, acting, speech, photogenic, best sponsor letter and best artist.
I couldn't resist a picture with my dear friend, Erin. Yes we are joined at the hip and now we dress to match!
Saturday night was the evening gown preliminary and the announcement of the winners of some of the optional competitions. These are the lovely "J-Bells". Jamie Bell and Jessica Bell.
I loved getting to know all the contestants. I certainly think that any one of these beautiful young women could wear the crown well. I am so glad I was not a judge!
Sunday was spent in rehearsals for the big finals night. This crew kept me on my toes and looking good on stage. Many times, the backstage people are never seen. I wanted to say "Thank You" to this amazing and talented group! Thank you Candice, Kip and Mark!
After the show, I had a chance to catch up with my sister queens. (L-R) Eryn Christiansen, Miss Teen Colorado International 2010, Tracy Register, Miss Colorado International 2010 and Emily Schlehuber, Miss Teen Colorado International 2009. What a fabulous weekend full of wonderful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment