Friday, January 22, 2010

Western Stock Show Rodeo


Chaplain Rourk invited us to attend the Western Stock Show Rodeo with him. It was an exciting show with bull riding, dramatic synchronized horse riding and calf roping. I think I held my breath for most of it. I actually saw two cowboys have horses fall on them and one was kicked in the head by a bull. Luckily, the bull rider was wearing a helmet.

Of course, we queens take a lot of pictures for our blogs. I love getting to spend time with Erin Feltes, Mrs. Colorado Galaxy, 2009. She is not only beautiful on the outside but has a kind and generous heart.

What a wonderful afternoon. Roni Bibb, Mrs. Colorado International 2010, myself and Erin all had a great time. It is always a terrific time when I get to spend it with my sister queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment