Monday, May 18, 2009

Cystic Fibrosis Walk, Denver

Jamie Patrick, Miss Colorado International and I met for coffee before the festivities.


I had such a memorable time at the Cystic Fibrosis walk in Denver. I was there with my sister queens to support this fundraising event. We helped Chaplain Rourk hand out Drug Demand Reduction goodies and to walk. This is an important event to Chaplain Rourk because his grandson has CF. Here are all the queens with Chaplain Rourk.


The Civil Air Patrol was the Color Guard for the opening Ceremony.

These fine young men are all members of the Civil Air Patrol.

It was an honor to have my picture taken with this little girl who has CF. Also pictured is Jamie Patrick, Miss Colorado International.

At the Kool 105 booth.


We had a beautiful day for a walk in spite of all the rain the night before. Here I am with Jamie, Erin Feltes, Mrs. Colorado Galaxy and Jessica Smith, Miss Colorado Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment