Friday, March 13, 2009

Pinewood Derby








Tonight was our Packs Pinewood Derby. It is always an exciting night. The boys race home made cars. Many are quite amazing. This year we had an IPOD car that actually played music and another car that looked like a crouching wolf with real glowing eyes.

Joshua, my middle son won first place in the open class division. This is open to all family members of boys in the den. These are usually the most creative cars. Josh's was a simple wedge. Way to go!

Matt won one of the special awards for Most Original. His car had fenders that were added. Good design! This picture is of Matt, myself and Henry who won first place in our Den. Here I am with the Pack first place finisher. The top three finishers are invited to go on to the District Pinewood Derby. My Boys were so cute. When we got home they insisted on a picture of all the trophys. Thanks guys for including me. What a great end to our last Pinewood Derby!

No comments:

Post a Comment