Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Sculptures Breckenridge, CO

I attended the Snow Sculpture Championships in Breckenridge, CO. It was warm for snow sculptures and many of them were already showing the effects of the bright Colorado sun. Nonetheless, they were breathtaking and and an amazing display of artistry.
The beautiful Roni Bibb, Mrs. Colorado International 2010 joined me for the afternoon of picture taking and signing autographs. I always love spending time with her. Roni has a wonderful way of making each person feel special.
We stopped in to the D'Vine Wine Tasting Room. Pete Baldwin of Naked Pete was setting up to be the entertainment for the evening.
The owners of D'Vine Wine actually are on site to customize your experience. If you are ever interested in hosting a fundraiser, they would love to help you. I know I will be calling them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment